Monday, May 16, 2011

Field Day

Wow, we had a blast.  First she jump across jump ropes. 

 Then they got there face painted, Olivia got a Tarantula.
 Fun picture
 relay race verses the boys.
 Then a game called caterpillar
 Our Beautiful girl.
 Then tag but when they got tagged, they had to do what the card said, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, push ups, sit ups, etc.
 and then the huge parachute, which was my favorite.

 kiss from a distance.
 The sack race, she rocked at.  Wow she was the best there.  Our girl has some height in her jump.



 They did a balloon toss but Olivia's popped before I got a picture.  After it popped they used balls instead.
Olivia had a blasted and I was proud to be there too.  I was thrilled to share this day with her.
Field days have totally changed since I was a kid.

No comments: