The month of October got all screwed up with the custody over Olivia.
It turned out that her mother
got her the first two weeks of October and we got her the last 3 weeks of october.
It was really hard
not having her here the first two weeks but we were able to knock
out the basement and the house.
The last three weeks have been a blast. Full time parents for everything.
She stopped sucking her
thumb for the last week and a half. Her grades came up.
We all did fun and exciting things together,
even on school nights. I shared Jack Quinn's tuesday night runs
with her (she road her bike). She
came to church with me for three sundays and everyone loved her.
Jon even won a radio contest for
Olivia last wednesday. But this morning was bitter sweat. I had to
drop her off at her mothers house.
She was sad in the car and said I will miss you Amy. I really enjoyed
the last three weeks. That was
heart breaking as we pulled up. i told her we will see her on Wednesday
and we could not wait to hear
her adventures she had while she was gone. O course like always when
the door opens she squeals
like a little girl of excitement to see her sister and brothers.
That is the good news that always cheers
me up. She is happy at either house. That is what matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment