Any guesses on how they came along? While we were in the process of moving, snowball went to a friends house for less stress on me! (yea that back fired). January 16th I got the mouse back and Olivia was thrilled. January 30th we have pups. Mice carry there pups for 20-25 days. Any guesses yet?
My first guess was that was not snowball. Snowball must have died and been replaced, no worries that would explain babies. Nope! Then I was stumped. Olivia thinks it was a miracle, lol. Nope!
Our best guess, the house must have had a boy mouse visitor that was horny and got snowball pregnant. Yea best guess so far.
(this is 7 of the 11 pups)
Talked with the pet store today. Babies are safe and can be given to the pet store at four weeks to be sold as food or for pets. Great news. Then the lady nicely said that is what we highly recommend glass tanks for mice. LOL did not know that. This must have happened more then once!
1=12
Any one want a pet?
2 comments:
I am sitting here laughing and laughing! I think a glass tank with a lid on it might be best!! Isn't this the mouse that was suppose to be food?
You should ask my mom about the Christmas break when I was in 4th grade and brought the class rats home to babysit:)!!!
Post a Comment