Thursday, June 27, 2013

Update

Just to keep our family informed. 
Olivia's custody paper work is in the works.
As long as her mother signs, this is what it will be.

Olivia stays in Colorado with us, 
Fall Break with us,
Thanksgiving break with mom,
Christmas and spring break are split 
Summers 1/3 with Dad, 2/3 mom.

We are excited it went smooth.
Now we have to focus on Olivia and helping her adjust.

Just for you out there,
Olivia asked if we could take her mom's dog in if she takes care of it!
I an not a dog person, we already  have one I am counting down the year til it dies.
We have three cats and a mouse.
My thought is we have too many animals.

What is your thought?

2 comments:

The Dillon's said...

I hope the rest of the process will continue to go smooth for your family. I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers and thoughts.

Would the dog only be with you when Olivia is there? She seems to be at a good age to have the responsibility of being the one to feed, clean up after the dog and exercise/play with the dog without being reminded. You guys do have a full house of pets!

Gramma said...

So happy to hear of this change in your lives...praying for all to go as God plans :).