Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh My

At 420 this morning I hear Bailey one of my cats at the side of my bed playing with something.  
I go back to sleep and when I get up for my run she is still there with the other two cats.  
I think nothing except they might be out of food.
I get dress come back out and I hear a squeaking noise.  
Oh My Goodness, Bailey got the mouse. Olivia's mouse.  I run to the side of the bed wake up Jon to warn him the light is about to be turned on.
I look down and sure enough my indoor cat caught a mouse.  
Good new it is a field mouse not Olivia's pet mouse. 
I grab tissue thinking it is dead, NOPE still alive.

I take the little guy and flushed him.  
What do you do with a half dead mouse?
I had no clue.
Good morning Tuesday


1 comment:

The Dillon's said...

Oh my! A very good way to wake up! Flush down the toilet or in the green waste bin!