Friday, April 17, 2015

29 weeks

 Baby Webb 29 weeks
weigh is roughly 3.5 pounds
This good egg has been doing great so far.
Good movement, good heart beat in the 140's!

Baby Webb will be making a very early appearance in a couple of weeks.
At our twenty week ultra sound they saw the placenta really low 
and wanted to wait for another 10 weeks in hope it moves up.  
Today we found out that I have Vasa Previa.
definition: 
fetal blood vessels cross or run in close proximity to the external orifice of the uterus. These vessels are at risk of rupture when the supporting membranes rupture, as they are unsupported by the umbilical cord or placental tissue.

Our positive future:
Bed rest, steroid shots, stress test, hospital admission soon, 
and meet baby in 4-6 weeks.

Please keep baby in your prayers 
for a save 4-6 weeks to grow health and strong before we meet.

5 comments:

Gramma said...

I am praying for a safe arrival of baby Webb. I have also asked my Bible study friends to pray. I know God will see you through this. Love you, Aunt Janet

Jonathan and Kristen said...

Praying for health! Love you Amy!

Stephanie Magee said...

You and Baby Webb will be in our prayers!!

The Dillon's said...

You and baby Webb are in our prayers. Healthy growth, for the next 4-6 weeks and safe delivery.

The Diekmanns said...

Praying!!