Thursday, June 25, 2015
Long day
What a day. Started off with no sleep for two days now and I am getting sick. Took Heaven to vbs at 9am. Then took one of the cats to the vet to put her down due to chronic pain and medication was not working. Then picked up Heaven. Took Abigail to doctors because of vomiting and fussy for a week. While we were there Heaven got her next round of shots. Doctor thought Abigail had pyloric vavle issues and we got sent to get an ultra sounds right away. The ultra sound tech said things look good but we have to wait for the doctor to get the results. It's now 330 so we stopped for a quick but to eat. Got home feed Abigail and I slept with her for an hour. Had dinner, went to neighbor for there daughters first birthday and now it's 8pm and I am going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the life of a newborn! I will pray Abigail gets better and you get some rest.
Probably not the first long day, but sadly there will be more. Praying for all of you.
Post a Comment