Tuesday a friend said that and I am very thankful. Late Tuesday I put a call into the doctor which was too late we had to wait til morning. Over the night Jon and I thought we might need to go to the ER. We waited out the painful screaming and was able to soothe her.
Wednesday am the doctor told us to stop this second medication she was trying it was clearing not working and causing CONSTANPATION. Wow for 4 days I waited too long. She was throwing up so much and not pooping it took a friend to speak up. THANK YOU!
Abigail had her first dose of prune juice for the constipation and it worked in 30 minutes. She blow out 5 diapers and got a bath before bedtime. She also got a new acid reflex medication! We had to get it at a special pharmacy for them to chop it up and mix it. They even added flavor to it, banana! She got her first dose before bed time and she did not care for banana at first. She fell asleep at 9 pm and Jon and I could already see a difference with less moaning while sleeping.
Abigail got 5 hours of straight sleep with no crying no throwing up in her sleep. I got a little worried but thrilled. After her first feeding she had normal burp spit up, and during diaper change and laying flat no spit up! I know I can be celibrating early but our baby girl finally got 5 hours of relief!
1 comment:
So glad your friend spoke up and you listened! Excited that a change of medication is helping! Praising God and continuing to pray for her to grow strong and get off oxygen.
Post a Comment