Tuesday, June 5, 2018

MAY 2018

 James and Emma had to do a wax museum at school.  James was Christopher Columbus and Emma was Florence Nightingale.  They both did a great job on there project and there presentation. 

 Emma's end of the year girl scout meeting was at a trampoline park and they had this new warrior dash section Jon and Heaven did.  They had fun several times doing this. 

 Emma got invited to her friends birthday dinner.  It was a show and a dinner and they both had a great time. 
 Yes this is Heaven and looking through her phone which I do every week I found this gorgeous selfie she took.  Love this girl. 

 Emma, James and Abigail went to a co workers kids birthday at a trampoline jump place.  They had a blast bouncing around. 

 Falcon Fire does a bike rodeo for all second grade classes in Falcon.  Emma and James loved this event and I was glad I was able to do this for them. 
 Heaven promoted to 9th grade, straight A student for two year, moving on to Spanish two and Algebra for math.  The rest of the classes we will not know for a while. 
Month of May went by way to quick and so will this summer. 

No comments: